We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Many do not know that i corns and warts on the feet arise for different causes; corns are caused by shoes, while warts are caused by the human papilloma virus. In the pharmacy there are several products that are effective in the treatment of corns and warts but they are quite expensive. Why not get help from mother nature? We can use natural remedies to eliminate corns and warts from the feet!
THE corns they arise in areas where pressure is usually exerted: heels, toes and bone areas. They are usually painful but not always. In any case, it is a good rule to eliminate them to avoid that they can cause us pain in the future.
Calluses on the feet, what to do
Here's how to get rid of a callus:
Dip your feet in hot water to soften them then use a pumice stone
Repeat this every week.
To prevent corns, many recommend rubbing a red onion before bed at least a couple of times a week.
For further information, we recommend reading the article "How to cure corns in a natural way"
Calluses on the feet, natural remedies
Bandage with onion and vinegar
What we need
- 2 slices of onion
- Wine vinegar
- Transparent film
- Dip the chopped onion in the vinegar then apply it where the callus is
- Wrap with cling film and put on a sock
- Leave it on overnight
- In the morning, scrub with a pumice stone then rinse with warm water and apply a cream
What we need
- A handful of stalks and nettle flowers
- Grind the nettle with the help of a mortar so that the juice comes out
- Mix the mixture with a little water
- Apply the mixture obtained on the callus every evening for at least a week, leaving it to dry without rinsing.
Squeeze a lemon and apply a few drops of juice to the center of the callus. If you prefer, you can also rub a slice of lemon, then cover the foot with a bandage and a sock, leaving it to act overnight.
What we need
- 4 tablespoons of chamomile flowers
- 1 liter of water
- Boil the water with the flowers for about 15 minutes
- Cover the pot and let it cool
- Transfer the infusion into a bowl then add more water
- Immerse your feet and leave them until the water cools down completely
- Use a pumice stone rinsed with warm water
Warts on the feet, natural remedies
Because warts arise from a virus, they are contagious, so be very careful.
- Apply minced garlic directly to the area where the wart is located
- Cover with a bandage and leave for the whole day
- Change the bandage in the evening when a second clove of garlic is applied.
- Cut a stem lengthwise and extract the gel
- Place the gel on the wart
- Let it act for about 2 hours.
Apple cider vinegar
- Soak some cotton in the vinegar and apply it to the area where the wart is located
- Cover with a bandage then put on a sock and let it act overnight
- In the morning remove the bandage and rinse
- Repeat the process for at least two weeks, the wart will fall off by itself.
How to get rid of warts with a chemical peel
Thechemical peelis a technique employed inaesthetic medicineto neutralize blemishes and skin imperfections.
Among the most used agents is theTCA, trichloroacetic acid. It is a product to be used with some caution and attention. Generally, tca-based products to eliminate corns, scars, leeks, spots and warts are supplied with a specific applicator: the product must be selectively applied only on the area to be treated.
When using this product, read the information leaflet and adhere to the doses and treatment period described on the package. There are not many TCA-based products titled to eliminate warts. To purchase, you can contact your trusted pharmacist or, even in this case, take advantage of the online purchase: on Amazon, the Master Aid Crioline product with applicator is offered at a price of about 18 euros with shipping costs included in the price.
The product should be used with caution and with only two applications per day for 4 days. After the fourth day you should wait 48 - 56 hours to see improvements and if the wart has not completely disappeared, you should repeat the treatment with other applications, always not exceeding four days in a row.
We recommend the use of trichloroacetic acid only if inatural remedies for wartshad not had the desired effect.
You might also be interested in
- Corns and calluses: natural remedies
- Cold Feet: Causes and Anxiety