We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The recipe that we will show you today involves the use of tomatoes, a very popular vegetable in the kitchen for its versatility and for its high nutritional and therapeutic properties. Its characteristic is that it can be easily grown in the garden, on the terrace, on the balcony without necessarily having to have cultural knowledge. The tomato lends itself to many culinary preparations; it can be the main ingredient of a first course or a second course but it can also be a single dish such as i vegetarian stuffed tomatoes.
THE vegetarian stuffed tomatoes they are quick and easy to prepare; ideal for outings in the summer, as they can be prepared in advance. Here's how to make vegetarian stuffed tomatoes, following our step-by-step recipe.
Vegetarian stuffed tomatoes, ingredients for 6 people
- 12 organic tomatoes, oxheart variety
- 200 grams of rice
- 200 grams of leedammer
- 100 grams of grated cheese
- 10 tablespoons of bechamel
- 2 medium carrots
- A handful of raisins
- A handful of pine nuts
- A handful of peeled walnuts
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, white pepper to taste
- 1 small glass of white wine
- A cup of vegetable broth
Vegetarian stuffed tomatoes, the preparation
- Take the tomatoes, wash them well and cut the top cap
- With the help of a teaspoon, deprive the tomatoes of their pulp and set it aside
- Clean the carrots and chop them finely
- In the meantime, put the rice to toast in a non-stick pan then pour in a cup of vegetable broth and let it cook
- When almost cooked, pour the chopped carrots, pine nuts, raisins with a drizzle of oil then add a pinch of salt and the wine
- Cook until the wine has completely evaporated
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl and add the bechamel, the diced cheese, the grated cheese, the tomato pulp previously set aside, the chopped walnuts and the pepper.
- Mix everything well until you get a homogeneous mixture
- Take the tomatoes and fill them with the freshly prepared mixture
- At the end, arrange the stuffed tomatoes on a greased baking tray, sprinkle some grated cheese with a drizzle of oil
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes
Serve the vegetarian stuffed tomatoes warm or the day after