We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The zucchini fritters they are quick and easy to prepare. Very few ingredients are needed and the total cost of the recipe does not exceed three euros. The main ingredient is courgette and its flower preferably of local origin or organic farming. Among other things, it is a particularly sustainable recipe since it does not contain animal derivatives, therefore very suitable for those who follow a vegan style. Below you will find the recipe for making the zucchini fritters.
Zucchini pancakes, ingredients for 4 people
10 courgette flowers
300 grams of flour type 00
A cup of soy milk
A handful of pine nuts
Salt, pepper, nutmeg, olive oil
Zucchini fritters, the preparation
- Wash the courgette flowers well and drain them
- Chop the courgette flowers and pour into a bowl together with the flour and soy milk
- Wash the courgette well and chop finely
- Also add the chopped courgettes, pine nuts, a pinch of pepper, salt and nutmeg
- Mix everything well until all the ingredients are well combined
- Pour enough oil into a non-stick pan and wait for it to get hot, being careful not to burn it: if you don't have a cooking thermometer, you can check the temperature of the oil by taking a teaspoon of dough to dip it into the oil, if it stays afloat and starts frying is a sign that the temperature is correct
- Dip the dough in spoonfuls and let it fry zucchini fritters on both sides until they turn golden
- Remove the pancakes using a slotted spoon and place them on absorbent kitchen paper, so that they lose excess oil
- Serve the zucchini fritters very hot
Variants: Le zucchini fritters as soon as proposed they can be made in the vegetarian version by replacing the soy milk with grated pecorino cheese. In place of zucchini we can put spinach, asparagus or seaweed.