We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
THE broccoli they are vegetables with remarkable beneficial properties; they contain a high amount of B vitamins, vitamin A and vitamin C. They are also rich in magnesium, phosphorus and calcium. They can be the ingredient in the preparation of various dishes such as broccoli and ricotta omelettes; a versatile and tasty dish that can be served as a main course, as a side dish or as a single dish at dinner.
The preparation of this dish does not require culinary knowledge and can also be cooked the day before; ideal for those who love going out of town! As it does not contain meat, this omelette is suitable for those who follow a vegetarian diet.
The only recommendation is to use genuine products, therefore eggs, ricotta and broccoli of organic origin. Let's see in detail how to make broccoli and ricotta omelette following our recipe step by step.
Omelette with broccoli and ricotta, the ingredients for 2 medium omelettes
- 500 grams of broccoli
- 300 grams of cottage cheese
- 5 organic eggs
- 50 grams of grated cheese
- A handful of raisins
- A handful of almonds
- A pinch of chives
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper and butter q. b
Omelette with broccoli and ricotta, preparation
- Clean the broccoli thoroughly under running water then divide them into florets
- Transfer them to a steel pot with a little water and cook for about 20 minutes with the lid on
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs in a very large bowl then add the grated cheese, ricotta, chopped raisins, chopped almonds, chives and mix well until the mixture is homogeneous
- Drain the broccoli well, transfer them to the freshly prepared mixture and mix everything well
- In a non-stick pan, put a knob of butter, melt over medium heat then pour half of the mixture
- Let the broccoli omelette cook for about 5/6 minutes then turn with the help of a lid and cook for another 3 minutes
- Before turning off, make sure the omelette is cooked well then raise it with a spatula
- When cooked, remove the omelette and place it on absorbent paper
- At this point, repeat the operation with the rest of the mixture
Omelette with broccoli and provolone, useful information
- In the absence of fresh broccoli, you can use frozen ones, just defrost them before use
- If you prefer, you can bake the omelette in the oven; just pour the mixture into a greased pan and cook in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes at 170 degrees.
And speaking of broccoli, here's another very tasty recipe "Broccoli flan"